Aadhar Card Verification is the process to verify Aadhar on the basis of Aadhar Number. Aadhar Card Verification has become much easier than before. Now, you can do the process online via the online resident portal of UIDAI. Unique Identification Authority of India is the official body that manages and monitors the issuance of unique Aadhar number.
Aadhar Card number consists of 12 digits random number. For every Indian resident, this number is unique and random. Aadhar is the proof of identity and address for every Indian resident. It is a voluntary service, but every Indian citizen should have it irrespective of current documentation.
Aadhar Card Verification
Once you have received the Aadhar card, you can verify your Aadhar using Aadhar number online.
Just follow these steps in order to verify your Aadhar card:
- First of all, visit the official website of Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
- At the bottom of the services, there is an option for “Aadhar Services”.
- Click to proceed for Aadhar verification.
- Now you will land on the online Resident Portal of UIDAI or Aadhar KIOSK.
- On the left side of the web page, you will find an option of “Verify Aadhar”.
- Now you will be asked to enter 12 digits Aadhar number.
- Once you have entered the Aadhar card number, you have to submit Security code.
- After submitting the Aadhar number, you will get the result. The result will display on the screen, you will know whether the Aadhar number is correct, valid and issued.
Because of online verification of Aadhar card, it is easy to use this document for different services. You can utilize Aadhar card for bank account, mobile connections or utility bills. One can verify the Aadhar any time without any complication!